In order to support someone’s healthy sexual development you must look at all the aspects of sexuality – from the psychological and biological to the interpersonal and medical. This training will teach you the six core components of sexuality and how to break them down into smaller pieces to evaluate behaviors for teaching skill building.
- Recognizing the Limitations of the Word ‘SEX’
- Articulating the Difference Between ‘Sex’ and ‘Sexuality’
- Learning Six Core Components of Sexuality and How Sexuality is a Birth-to-Death Human Experience
- Understanding How Sexuality & Relationships Relate to Behaviors
- Realizing the Imperative for Parents and Professionals to Address Sexuality and Relationships Proactively
PRIVATE EVENT FOR MEMBERS OF REGION 2 OF THE WASHINGTON STATE DEPARTMENT OF DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES
Contact Joe Smith, Region 2 coordinator, for more information